Sunday, September 14, 2008

Me & My LiKe$

Me & My LiKe$ :The itinerary of life going on it own path…but sometimes its gets twist or turns…may be due to certain external or internal force…The slow and steady transformation from childhood innocence to old- age dependency via the caretaker adulthood responsibilities. Each level of transformation just gives a break….or twist….and the aftermath took a new thought and new turns indeed. The basic lesson is we shouldn’t makes any target/ aim which is impossible to reach. Or if we are setting some targets then there must be a strict time line for that. Because life is only of four days and we have the very right live each day, each moments with the utmost bliss. And most important part is that we are not individual entities in society. There are many people linked to us directly or indirectly. So identifying own potentialities and act towards a specific objective is the most important part of life.

Of-course struggle is a part of life. It’s like we must feel the existence of oblivion to enjoy the bliss of lightness. My journey from a rustic Koshal village to this point simply catalyzed by one thing and that is academic bent of mind, innate sharpness and parent’s advocated path …always like to be “stay hungry and stay foolish” Business was not my cup of tea during late nineties but in due course f time its becoming my under-frame….the way to know others..The world….and finally to know myself…

Initially I was bit introvert with only books as my companion…I didn’t think of being a business material of myself….as a result a sooth transformation was demanding….to bring that flamboyancy….assimilating soft and suave skills and gradually being convinced that business is really interesting and most entertaining…visions getting clearer…offering greater challenges and constantly escalating career curve…………

My parents are my ethos…there simple values resounds me all the times…their influence ensures I uphold values and also try and add values in everything that I do……



2 comments:

Gael said...

You write "my parents are my ethos..." - the very mystery of being, this transmission of Life from one generation to another. Transmission of veiled Being.

Batu said...

Nice to go through your blog

...Batu Gain
Sambalpur